Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
210208
i don't want to go out with kazhua later today.
i feel as if i got bullied by iz.
i have no idea why she always insist she is right. well, actually more than 90% of the time she is, but she functions to obliterate the rest of my possibilities. I don't deny things i say can be 80% junk... but i feel very upset because i was very certain i was right. the con should be saved and used for forensic uses.
we had 2 debates on 'what the topic' was. seriously. this latest one made me very upset.
i feel wrongly accused. my topic was correct. if this entry sounds infantile to you, get lost. but it means a lot to me. both of us are very competitive and eager to win. but i don't SEE how my topic was wrong. i don't just change topic like that.
and it's twice already.
perhaps i have a very interesting way of deciphering messages.
and i don't like implying things that I know will make you upset. i only do that in a joking manner to jm. and if i do that, i don't have the ability to control myself.
honestly, i am very very upset. I don't how you are going to think of this entry if you ever have a chance to come upon it... but i feel i need a apology from you...
I have no idea how your tone is supposed to sound over screens. but it was definitely hostile to me.
god, please me ill later today or sth.
i refuse to see kazhua until i feel better. >.> i don't want to start a cold war.
should i use laxative? nah... i know what will make me have diarrhoea.