Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Monday, December 03, 2007
HOW I MET MICKY YOOCHUN
HOW I MET MICKY YOOCHUN
It was a dark night down the lonely streets that gloomed over JM's house. On normal occasion, she would have detested the fact that the rest of her family have left her remaining at home. But that day had been different. We were all present, as a group, there. Our conversation soon lead themselves to JM's new online discovery- DBSK.
At that moment, I remembered myself vaguely as a die hard ShinHwa who was still supporting their leave from SM Entertainment. I couldn't careless how much this guy twisted his head and winked at the camera affected my hormonal friend. Yes, my friend. It was the song to Hug. I could only recall my irk for Jae Joong's feminine appearance, the overly-boyish charms of YunHo, Chang Min or Micky and Xiah's lack of double eyelids. They were, in comparison to their seniors, too 'fresh looking'.
But they grew up.
I started paying more attention to them when I happened to see a lurking picture of DB at Bora Bora with Chang Min baring his torso 'teasingly'. That was the moment of truth- they are shedding after their 'fresh'-ness. The move towards SMP style, as coined by Lee Teuk, threw me offtrack the pavement to Dbhood. I admit that Jae Joong had been revealed to me in a whole new sexilicious way but H.O.T had a vital position in my heart (Tony!). I stopped stalking.
Somehow, amidst of all those, I found myself listening-no wait- heavily addicted to Rising Sun- that period was my Techno Music period. And I found myself shamelessly applauding Chang Min's scary range, the composition and the music arrangement. But that had been only an act of approving of the song.
But Micky got me in a death snare in Hi Ya Ya Summer. His image of being disposable to the group dismissed itself once I first heard his deep sultry voice in that fateful song. Crazed, I searched for other DB songs that could feed my state of frenzy with little success. Songs that I heard had flaws in them, beyond those that I already was used to. Take for example, YunHo's weird 'Yeah' in 'Mideoyo.' while everyone was starting to sink into their seats comfortably listening to Xiah. At this pivotal point, I must add that my friend once thought her speaker spoilt when YunHo first appeared in My Little Princess. At the same time, I used to believe that leaders were chosen because they were the least talented. Coming back to the point, my search was futile. Besides, I had Lee Jun Ki and a whole other list or random Korean boytoys to stalk. His alluring self was quickly forgotten.
But it came back with a vengeance- unsatisfied with my cold treatment.
I only knew I had been listening to DB when I heard Xiah's distinctive voice over the murmurings in the train carriages. I swear, till this date, Xiah is what makes DB sound different from other groups. That had been the first reflex. The second was to silently predate upon Micky's voice. He came at the Bridge. His raspy voice reentered my system, sending chills down my spine evoking sensations which bordered between pain and pleasure. From that moment on-wards, his voice remained intact in my body. To be more accurate, how his voice made me feel remained intact at the back my mind. To something that could give you such as intense feeling- surely you would hold on to such memory.
I sure did.
Micky <3.
Note to Micky, if he happens to chance upon this: To Micky from DBSK;
I respect your works- in fact I think they are fabulous. They are meaningful (of course, if meaningfully translated and understood). I love most of them to bits and pieces.
And I'm sure you have heard all those before.
Now, I'm going to be dead-pan honest: You might want to consider taking up English Lessons. It hurts so bad when it is listed on your profile that you came from an English Speaking country- yet you remain unable to correct simple mistakes in DB's songs. It may have been difficulty in ensuring linguistic accuracy in English in songs not written by you. But I always had this inkling feeling that you composed and wrote the song 'Beautiful Thing' sung by Xiah. It is a beautiful song. The only problem I have with it is the very first line of the song. It doesn't make sense.
And other than that, although you are rightfully classified as a Singer, you still suck at Dancing. I totally know this is an unfair judgement and that I've seen worse from Platinum Sellers from UK, well, I have this need to spill it out. On the surface, you may pass off as an okay or incredible dancer- compared to many other Korean Celebrities I have seen. You seemed fine to me. That was until I saw an 'O' Jung Ban Hap performance. You were thrashing your shoulders and flailing your arms at one point of the dance- I was horrified. Well, that movement is very difficult to execute if it were to exude class- yes, I was basically horrified that a member from a red hot boyband is executing such ugly dance movements. But afterawhile, I understood the heavy intentions of camera angles. Honestly, Bi's I'm Coming MV wouldn't look nice if he had been featured squatting throughout the first segment of the MV. So I'm not faulting you in that area (although, it is evident that others did it better). I'm pointing out the fact that you were caught in a prancing-like state by me. To me, that had been a movement by you that was so wrong on so many levels- I don't even want to know how many.
If it helps euphemsize things, YunHo's dance in that performance lack lustre. Only extra effort was placed when the spotlight had been him. YunHo is on every account, forgivable. Jae Joong looked awkard in that some dance. Chang Min had been either half a beat faster than Jae Joong or Jae Joong had been slower. Xiah was a camera man mishap. Thanks to lack of footage of Xiah during his parts, I saw you prancing, saw Chang Min looking dead serious, saw Jae Joong's awkward manner in handling the stage and saw YunHo's all focused face yet losing the power within him in dancing.
So Micky, that is about all I want to say. I have praises and compliments for you too, but neither of them are extremely constructive beyond that fact that they boost your morale. But I'm sure there are plentiful in Korea who would give you detailed line by line analysis of how they love the things you do. Perhaps the greatest compliment from me to you would be that there are actually thinking and rationale fans out there.
In some way or other, that last line is turning out to be quite an irony.