Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Sunday, December 30, 2007
311207
I don't know if I am being emotional right now due to hormonal imbalances currently surging through me- but I'm upset to the extent that I'm tearing up.
I am deeply angered and sadden by friend's sudden announcement that she is going to work tomorrow. And I know about it only just a few moment ago.
I know it may seem as though I'm an overly protective and obsessive bitch. But she knew that I'm a person who hates it when people keeps things from me. I HATE IT. I made it clear to her the last time she took on job. But it had been a different situation with the same result.
The last time, she convinced that she had something on that is extremely important such that she bailed on an interview we went supposed to go together. I don't blame her for that. She did told me in advance that she was not free. But it had been the way she said it was so 'important'. At that moment, I was positive that she was attending someone's funeral. (OH, this year was a big funeral year for me-) But I felt extremely sad that she intended to hide that she was going for work. And I had to know it from someone else. Afterwards, she wanted me to accompany her for the interview she missed on the next day. Honestly, I didn't want to go. I wanted her to feel bad about hiding things from me and stuff like that... But in the end, I still go.
This time, I was more upset. Well, she made a pact to find a job together. She said not to 'pangseh' her. Do you know how bad I felt when she just broke it to me suddenly that she is going for work the next day? Although it was only for a short time period, the least she could do was to inform that she was contemplating, instead of telling me she was gg for the job tomorrow. When she told me the contract arrived in her mail box.... I was so damn pissed. It would definitely mean that she has been contemplating since a long time ago. She uses words like 'decided not too long ago'. I don't know what you think, but I'm too some extent tired to hearing things like that. Because when she says things like that, it refers to things decided at least 24 hours ago. Given that we were totally online the ENTIRE night yesterday to the point of dawn together, she never once had the courtesy to tell me earlier. Of course, the shock could have been the same amount.
She lives by the rule,”don't get your hopes up before things are confirmed”- she like confirmation. I like honesty... sometimes to a ruthless and merciless extent.
Sometimes, I think my method works better. At least the doctor says things like,”get ready, she is about to die.”Her version would be likened to “she's dead.”
She is by nature, a very sensitive person. I am by nature, find that kind of sensitivity useless to some extent. At least for me, her sensitivity of hiding things from me hurts me more than to shield me from the pain. Because when you eventually find out, it's like a sudden removal of the shield and getting the hurt full blast and upfront (because you don't have buffer time and space).
ARGH.
I don't expect her to live my methods... because that would be unfair to her... But I hate how I feel about this event.
But then again, if I don't feel upset enough- it doesn't show how much her words means to me...
Oh. My tears are really salty.
I don't know...
The last time I did a personality test, I was rated as childish.
Perhaps, it's true.
That's why I still believe in what people say- my innocent persistence to believe in what people say...
Should I grow up living with suspicion and lies on my part?
Make promises, then break them.
Not keeping to things you say.
. . . I think I'm hormonal now..
But to say the least, I'm slightly grown up because I make up lies and suspect people.
Eventually, I want to live in world where I won't have to do this.
My other friend would chastise me for thinking this way- telling me how I was being impossible... . . . That alone may be my greatest motivation not to grow up...