Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Friday, November 30, 2007
301107
The wind here at my new place is exceptionally overwhelming since I was pretty much used to the conventional wind I got from my fan/air-con from the old low lying place. This new high lying place offered me gusts of wind I have never encountered so strongly before. In it lies a very valid reason of which the household electricity bills have fallen drastically. And in its place, the need for warmers. Similarly, it is because of this new place, I was able to experience the cool and wet season to a whole new level.
I can never explain myself well enough to let anyone beyond myself understand why I loved this emo weather a lot. To shopkeepers, it may mean a downturn of business- especially if you get flooded. To sun sports lover, this means a season of flab accumulation. To Singapore's dragon boater's team, this season may perhaps remain the most fatal season ever. To me, it was just... something so spiritually comforting; the sound of the rain, the smell of the rain, the idea that rain brings life and the romantic things I could conjure up with my fertile imagination using the rain as a basis-
I have always fantasized walking down the remotely empty road of some romantically lit place hand in hand with my lover. The weather would be damp and fresh from an over rain and the sky would have a slight hangover from the intoxicating rain, exuding a dark greyish tone over all. The roads then would have very little people on them and more often than not, you start hearing your boots stepping onto a puddle. You stop, looking at your own blurred reflection before arranging the scarf around your neck and your snow cap. The weather is not yet so cold- you noted. There was still room for the people walking down the same road to wear just a long top, jeans and a trench coat. He will be wearing the same. And we will be walking hand in hand, quietly, just enjoying each other's presence.
It doesn't help a single bit that I'm an official member of NBSB and that I'm currently using this laptop on my bed and not enjoying the emo weather like I am supposed to. Neither does the fact that I recollect his memories in vain or the fact that I'm listening to a very emo version of Super Junior's Don't Don on the ballad. Neither is the fact I'm having a bad backache or a tummy ache will alleviate the situation. Neither is the fact that my job is once again unconfirmed... Singaporeans ARE good at complaining- aren't they?