Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Saturday, November 24, 2007
241107
I feel as if I'm always a beat slower than the others. Actually, make that two. This conclusion is made after a few days of observation which can be summarised in these ways:
a) I finally found out KotJiMal could sound nice. b) I couldn't find Temptation of the Wolves when finally I want it. c) I couldn't find Koyote when I finally want it. d) I couldn't find DBSK 'O' in the cute cover when I finally want it. e) I couldn't find DBSK '5 in Black' when I finally want it. f) I haven't heard a lot of DBSK song and had to wait for a non-believer to tell me. g) I haven't watched a lot of Korean dramas that everyone is avidly talking about.
The reasons of which I despair is juvenile, yet they meet a lot to me. They used to be a representation of status for me. The idea that I know stuff that other's don't makes me feel superior relative to them and perhaps that could hide my flaws as a friend. Normally, that tends to backfire. I am not bornt with innate ability to deal with all-sorts of people- or just socialising in general. I'm sure you don't too.
Me ish listening to DBSK soon. Now me ish singing to ftts's namjadabge soh nows me cannot speaks properli. Soh pls forgive meh. Plus meh talks a lot abt cute guys so me brain's fried now. XDDD.
~ciao
Note: Rape Jm's comp, soon. XD
BTW, just bought DBSK's The 2nd Asia Tour Concert “O” Live Album. Sexy bastards.
Been home for at least 3 hours yet I haven gotten to the business of undressing the cd yet. Damn JM and her boytalks- got me so into it. XD