Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
201107 to 211107
I must have broken all possible records set by me. A record number of posts this year already! Not it not even remotely near December yet. Well, at least I am secretly hoping it to be so.
Well it was last paper today and as usual, I thought it was horrible. I bore with it and after which, we (yq,sn and me) were headed to ECP. My dressing at that moment was probably the only thing that made me happy at ECP. The biking experience was horrible to some extent- don't ask why. Then after that, we amazingly were able to shop at Giant for ungodly hour or so. We spent ¾ of the time looking at ourselves with different sunglasses on. I thought they were expensive in comparison to their fugliness, but well, I just bought them to make myself happier. And then, I left them to find k2 (minus jm) at vivo to look for WL's prom dress. Iz n WL both have problems agreeing on the definition of a nice clothe with me. But I do admit that the trench coat they were all lusting over was nice at 229 bucks at River Island. The button down blouse plus grey was way smexier- they just don't get it. And ALL the things that I would LOVE to put on my boyfriend's body... if I had one. But if I did, everyone would try and take him from me cause he would be SO HOT in those clothes. MUAHAHAHA.
Sorry- was suffering from peppermint stick overload. And currently waiting to use the bathroom- need to remove all those junk on my face then try on clothes then clearing my room then computer. Man, I am so booked. If you intend to ask me out, make sure I'm free- ask my personal assistant.
21 N, Wed: 12pm- 25/06 22 N, Thur: Collect Junk from School, Clear Room, Mail Sini, Plan Fri with Chua 23 N, Fri: Girly day with Chua 24 N, Sat: 25 N, Sun: 26 N, Mon: 27 N, Tues: 28 N, Wed: 29 N, Thur: 30 N, Fri: Night tentative 1 D, Sat: 2 D, Sun: 3 D, Mon: OMFG WORK! 10-5pm. 5-10pm: Shopping with SN, YQ
....
OMFG! I GAINED SO MUCH WEIGHT!
*moans in agony*
NOOOOO.
THIS MEANS SHOPPING in Heels, calcium, vit D and little meals.
....
Check out the music page! Bitamin Goodness! Will be adding another 3 more songs soon!