Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Monday, November 19, 2007
191107
Okay, it's less than 12 hours before my next examination starts and I have only covered 3 topics out of the possible 24 topics! How can this be? Omfg! Omfg! *insert animation of bunny under exam stress*
It's very much possible with the invention of laptop and the convenience of your own private room.
Chua was being nuisance yesterday- no wait- this morning. I am only saying this because I know she reads my blog and is probably my only reader. Not that I only created this weblog to increase viewership of my sad and pathetic life so that everyone can mock me. Well, she said a sentence that was really nice. She said that she reads my blog to find out what was happening in my life.
That brought quite some thoughts to me. It was kinda nice that someone cares, but wouldn't it be plain completely weird if someone whom you aren't close to just pops up in your face and starts reciting your life to you? That would be totally freaky. My life is for me to know and own and it will be shared only amongst those whom I wanna share it with! Okay- and those unfortunates who suffered my wrath while meeting me in their short lives. For that last statement I have a lot of stories to tell- some of which I am the instigator of the unhappiness and some not. Let's admit it, no one is perfect. You must have done something this bad too! Let's not record everything down. Let's only record the happy things down. There is somethings in life that aren't just worth your limited brain capacity.
Well, moving on. I shall elaborate how Chua was being a nuisance. She was openly declaring that she wants to rape me, throwing aside her sexuality and her boyfriend for someone who is straight and has already been violated. You can question her sanity- not me. I'm scared. o.0. Anyway, she is coming over this Friday for girly day. For those who find her sexy/hot/pretty- let me know. I'll try to get a compromising picture of her on my bed. That is if you can somehow contact me without knowing who I am, who Chua is, and no form of contact details available only. I'm still wondering where her bikini shot is though. Things we are going to do on THAT bed will remain a mystery to you.
Anyway, I was reading a celebrity blogger's post recently. I don't that normally. But I shall explain my actions in this simple way- I was bored, it came out as a topic on Soompi and therefore, I decided to visit. It ended up that I was reading her posts- she made it so damn easy. But because I don't have that kind of voyeuristic tendency that most people have, I won't stalk her page. But she did get me fuelled on one topic- and that is hair extensions. Damn, I'm so contemplating it now. But if I did, I would look completely like a fatter version of my sister. Same cut and all. Rather, I'm focusing on highlights now. Random strands of pink? No- that's for Chua and Sungmin. But pink and my black hair goes well. OMFG! GREEN! I like green. Green likes me. NO WAIT. Platinum blonde like JaeJoong! His entire head was blonde though...
Next resolution: Get eye lash extensions.
Next next resolution: Change my ethnicity to something mixed. Chua already look like she is a foreigner. I shall attempt to make it happen to it too. Turn myself into a fugly korean girl! Whatever, I shall lose weight then become an ulhjjang.