Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
141107
Okay, so here i am again. Here to blog.
It's how i'm slightly feeling better because my examinations are ending. But as the holidays approach, i feel let down too. For one thing, my fate has already been decided. I am obliged to work at THE OFFICE. I will magically transform myself into a morning person, lug my laptop around and miracle turn into someone who is actually responsible AND able to speak Chinese. Not forgetting, it's on the phone. Honestly, it got my thinking, is what I have been studying for only available for clerical work? I mean... it's kinda good if you think about it- just answering the phone calls- in Chinese, printing stuff and typing stuff- if none of these are available, I'm free to have lunch all the time or do whatever I like. It's supposedly 1800 per month and I work one less hour as compared to the average people in the rat race AND the whole office belongs to me. They must be really desperate to hire me. Honestly, I'm really very much less than excited to work there. I can imagine myself rotting away like that. What I really wanted to do was attend classes, interact and socialise. What kind I say? I have slowly evolved, becoming a social butterfly like WL. If only I could be half as amiable as she is. Well, that's besides the point isn't it? I was seriously hoping to work in a place where I could socialize-meet people, get internships. It's fun. Sales job or FnB? It's all fun with me. It's the socialising that I am craving for. Well... I think I should take on more than one job. I WILL GO CRAZY ALONE IN AN OFFICE LIKE THAT.
I will express my deepest regrets to my Mother once I can't take it or.. finally raise enough money to do what I want to do. I Mean, there are tonnes of loads of things that I want to do! If Only i could unload all of them to you at one shot. Well...
THE FIRST THING to do after A LEVELS END is to email Sini. THE SECOND THING to do is definitley to clear up my room and since I am not sure if I am going to retake, I shall just leave them neatly in a pile. THE THIRD THING to do is to start planning for a GODDAMN gathering for 25/06, 0610, 4p, 6-1. OMG.
THEN I shall seriously sit down and segagge what I want to do during the holidays. Well, not in any order, I intend to pick up the fucking violin. I'm in love with it for my entire life. I hope to learn singing- if that's doesn't work- I'll just go kbox (WITH YING). XD, that's in case i start forgetting. XD. I will come up with web comic. I will finish fantasie aromatic. I will finish Ice. I will post shit up on DEV ART. I will make a website for Jie. I will make a website for myself to remember myself as one very important person. I will paint. I will draw and design. I will learn MICROSOFT OFFICE. I will learn the more core skills in computing. I will learn to sew (remember to make SN sew). Watch all movies possible and critic in my movie blog. Aim for SAT. Join contest. Learn Korean and Japanese and Mandarin >.>, if possible simultaneously. Learn figure skating. This is just the tip of the iceberg, there are so many more- like completing a Dance or Meeting up.
I found out I really like attention. I act. I speak loudly. I dress outstandingly. OHHHHH COSPLAY. Which hence therefore means money and sewing. WHATEVER it is, I WILL learn sewing.
Education, you see, needs money. And therefore, I have reached the conclusion that 1800 is unlikely to sustain my exorbitant desire and... greed. Therefore, I WILL DEFINITELY take on more than just that job alone. I will try to get my hands on jobs possible. ALL possible. Those last minute crashes- rush- things like that. Hell, I'd even get a jab to work at CB or at robinsons to sell that LAST underwear during that LAST pre christmas hour. Oh, i just found out another thing about myself- I REALLY want to work at the CBD during christmas season.
Don't you just think it is romantic? Romantic lighting, dim skylight, cool and damp floor.. with the scent of rain faintly in the rain.
Wait, pull me back to reality. I doubt this is Singapore anymore.
Then it must be Korea then, I know Korea the most, next to Singapore. >.> Just look at the amount of videos I watch. Therefore all idea of romantic scenes or landscapes must be derived from Kdramas as well. Gosh. Did i tell you that I ranted all these on the eve of an examination that I am completely unprepared for? It must be affinity to do this recently.