Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Friday, September 28, 2007
blah 29 september 2007
I'm totally pooped. I feel drained of all my energy and currently using my fats reserve to continue typing my blog... er... random thoughts.
A levels is drawing nearer. I feel as if I'm doomed. Preparation now is like preparing a soldier using parangs to face a battalion using mother of bomb. That was a Metaphor. My hidden agenda as to why I am still online typing all these has been revealed- yes, I want to make use of this new media to convey my thoughts and primarily to improve blood circulation in areas of the brain taking charge of the languages. I initially started of with plentiful things to say but it dwindled down to these mere few words having waited 1/2 hour before I could get down to business. I recalled it started out by explaining how this blog entry originated and it goes on to bitch about Mrs Sdr and... I don't recall much- but it will suffice.
Mrs Shr complains that my sentences are convoluted and hence difficult for readers to understand. She identifies them as awkward phrasing. Given that I'm a rationale person and a rationale person doesn't intentionally do something he isn't supposed to ie. in examination, the maligned sentence remains obscure to my prying eyes, even until now. That is why I have always thought conceptual errors hurt more than calculation or careless-induced errors. But looking at the answers provided in Examiner's Report from Cambridge, it does look as if they have a much serious case of sentence convulsion. My sentences really should demand justice then.
My eyes are gradually hurting.
I must excuse myself momentarily from my pitiful self and take on the alter ego of a cool online individual.(Now that sounded wrong...) With that, I shall spread my wings and take flight!!