Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Last post in 2006
I was pretty bent on finishing this pos entirely in mandarin with some references made to english only. but given the speed at which i type in mandarin vs the speed i tend to forget the things i want to say, typing in english would definitely be a better choice. lolx. I need to learn my english language anyway, since I don't take mandarin anymore.
well honestly, i was going to change my blog skin to fahrenheit theme. XD I didn't know why i wanted to do that but i was currenlty more infatuated with them than any other guys. XDDD But then again, my passion for them is not yet strong enough for me to pick up my photoshop power tools to create a new blog skin in the fahrenheit theme. one contributing reason would be that this computer doesn't provide photoshop and i'm too lazy to change my computer. and finally, the last contributing factor would be that I love this blog skin too much to change it!!! It's cute and original, isn't it? Also, I have to declare, I have nothing to do with this Rain guy already. XD. Okay, maybe I really should start using proper sentences. As in, including the right punctuation in sentence structure.
OKay, back to the Rain guy. You know how he being really popular- his popularity is rising everyday and is coming to singapore for concert (and to show off to ShinHwa that he can make it bigger). The thing is that, I will never go to another concert again. The experience with ShinHwa wasn't that bad, but I realised that the stage position and audience at the scene is also crucial to having a fun concert. We don't have any of the factors, therefore the concert was not that fantastic. Again, as I was trying to complain about Rain. Seriously, I have nothing really against him. Just that he got too famous. I know some people hate this kind of people- they got too famous, that's why I don't like them anymore. Well, listen to me then. I felt that Rain was Americanizing his music too much. He was trying to use English so bad that most of the time you can only understand YO and PUT YOUR HANDS UP. Okay, maybe he can speak English for all I know. But me, being wierd and all, having this wierd distaste for people who cannot speak English well (to a certain extent- because I can't use it very well either). I can't really stand accent too. XDDD. IF you must, go get some British accent. XD It would be savvy. XD. Yup, also, I don't feel Rain is such a good dancer as he seems. Really, it would be up to everyone's ownself to determine what makes a good dancer. For me, it would definitely be the ability to perform as impromptu dance which I dare to declare, Rain would not be actually good at. He appears to repeat movements each time. I am not condemning genre/type of dance. I really mean duplicate. Plus he sort of lost his appeal when everyone starting liking him and making him lose his mysterious side. And he stopped appearing on SK's local broadcasting stations. It was better when I could see him on Youtube. XDDD. YAY RAIN AND HAN JI HYE. OKay, I gotta stop talking about Rain. I need to talk about Fahrenheit!!! WHOO~~~
Okay, regarding Fahrenheit- Let me start from when I started liking them. It would be the start of the early December that I started liking the taiwanese drama Hana Kimi. HOnestly, I was scared of watching Taiwanese drama. You know, anyone could be after being scarred by F4. Seriously, after F4 I stopped all things Chinese, I couldn't even stand the language. But that's another story. Let's get back to Fahrenheit. Okay, why did I even bother to watch Hana Kimi then?? That's because I have the comic and am hopelessly in Love with ShuiChi. I can't really describe how or why I like ShuiChi at that time. But if you ask me now, I'd probably tell you that's because he plays the guy who doesn't get the girl and allows her to go to the other guy good naturedly. (You have no idea how many guys I like/prefer are from this category but then again, that's another story.) Okay, so that was why I watched initially. Later on I watched the show because Ella is such a comical character and also because it was the holidays and I was trying to do everything else but homework. XD. And so I beared through the wierd sound and image offness (that's definitely not a word) and the wierd enunciation by Wu Zun. (Which also reminds me that we speak Mandarin in wierd sentence fragments as well!) And Then... I had to choose Jiro. XDDD Because he was playing my SHuiCHi!!!! And so I did some research, and I didn't find some very good stuff, on both Yahoo and Baidu. And THEN (this is the crux!!), on this forum which I frequent, I saw a .gif of a guy throwing a punch with his right fist. Yes people, that was Aaron. Contrary to how much people would view Aaron, I view him more of the sex appeal kind. (note: insert moronic laughter) It probably depends on the first time you are meeting Aaron. Anyhoo, that's the first impression from Aaron. And I thought his eyes, hair and clothing make him look hot. (Note: I think I was watching Korean movie on High School Gangsters earlier that day) And then electricity went through me: I must find out who that guy is!!!! So, I finally got my lazy butt to research on KO ONE/ ZHONG JI YI BAN. Despite knowing the existence of this show, I strongly refused to watch the show, because I know I will fall into the pretty boys trap. I even had a pep talk with my friend on whether I should let myself fall into this kind of trap again. And so I watched KO ONE and it leads to me liking Fahrenheit better. KIAAAA!! I'm such a horrible playerr!!! Let me justify that, from Jiro to Aaron to Calvin. I don't know why I didn't like Wu Zun. (Is his name Ethan?) Did I put up a barrier because my friends said hands off? Better not say too much, lest I should be beaten with a stick by zealous fans. Or better, Fahrenheit themselves.
Speaking of that, well, while doing research on Fahrenheit,(They seriously taught me how to spell). I found their friendster. I keep wondering if the accounts were real and kept debating with myself. I'd probably be hit by a stupid stick for doubting but I tend to venture to the more doubtful and cautious type. I seriously wanted to check the IP codes and stuff like that. But when I saw that blog websites were in chinese, I decided not to waste my time. One main reason that caused me to doubt was the fact that I felt most Taiwanese boybands cannot really use English fo' shit'. And trust me, I was so surprised when I noticed that Aaron was supposed to be able to communicate in English language well. I thought it was only Calvin who could do that. Then thinking again, Wu Zun should be able to do that. AFter all, he once worked in Singapore. (Note: Author is getting snobbish. MUAHAHAHA). Anyhoo, that's that.
Damn it. I was going to talk more about Fahrenheit, but I forgot what I was supposed to say.
OH yea, I remember!! Fahrenheit have songs which have nice meanings to them, but I feel that their vocals could do a lot more. I have always had this impression that they debutted (XD) into the entertainment business as musicians, and it saddens me that they can't really sing. Either that or the Chinese language doesn't sound especially soothing to me. I mean you can compare Korean boybands and Taiwanese boybands. For those that I know of, I feel that the Korean boybands at least sound good when they first debutted (with the exception of SUJU- I think I may have a biased side towards them). Wait I'll go listen to ShinHwa to justify that- maybe it was special effects, harmonizing and good instruments used. Okay, okay. DBSK then. DBSK to me, is like epic. They harmonize so well and not to mention horribly talented. I totally see why SM wants to seperate them. If I was in the management side, I would consider splitting them up too. They are my money tree!!!! *shake shake shake* Then again, not everyone is like DBSK. But at least avoid singing songs that will give you away. XD. Chao Xi Huan Ni was good. =)
OKay, enough of Fahrenheit-ing. I was sure I had something more to say and complain about but I evidently forgotten clean about them. But if I remembered, it would definitely go a long the lines of, school is reopening, I am going to die kinda of thing. COnsidering it is less than a week to the reopening of the school and my homework sheet are still empty and better yet- missing. I seriously need to have a personal manager/ personal motivator. I may resort to banging my head on the wall soon.
NO wait, I remembered 2 things that I also want to mention in this entry as well. Firstly is the fact I talked to him. But that was like so long ago. I guessed they patched up, that could explain very well why he was not online any more. XD. I need to get myself another guy. XDD. Secondly, k3 (minus iz) were talking meteor garden again (no thanks to the jm who likes every kind of bad boy available on earth and who received the news that she had astigmatism (?) which I suspect comes from her compulsive disorder of looking at boxes). And I was really shocked when wl started to quote stuff from mg perfectly. XD. But the main point isn't this,.. (lookie, I'm talking like duan chang ren- even the sentence itself sounds wierd). 这不重要- 重要的是。。。 okay, I admit, main point isn't the right substitute for the mandarin version. Anyhoo, I was trying to say that I started to memorise quotes again. Hahaha. like "To be or not to be, that's the question".You know, Shakespeare said "the" not "a". And the chinese translation in the drama seem to be really direct and easily comprehensible. One should not be too ambitious and try to understand what this guy is saying unless you are proficient in the language itself.
OMGGG. This is the longest post ever!! To celebrate the end of year 2006!!! XDD. Seriously, I should stop thinking stupid thoughts, especially about the possibility of FRH or him reading my blog. BUt heyyyyy!!! Everything is possible!!!! I am seriously not helping myself. Hah...
P.S. I had a compulsive need to write in CHinese a few days ago. And so I ended up with like 5 pages of Chinese. P.P.S I got drunk on 23 of December 06 on 3,5% alcohol. I seriously thought it was just a juice when I first got it out. But once it was opened, I could smell the distinct wine. I couldn't be bothered. But was kinda drunk after 2 small cups. Like really sleep. But yay me, I didn't pass out. And I finished the rest of the bottle without being drunk at all. 3,5% taste WAYYYYY better than the strong ones. But I will master drinking wine. It's so classy <3.
I supposedly have an IQ of 127 -129. That's sad. I have always thought myself of having really smart brains since I don't have exactly good physical appearance. Haha. And speaking of that, I have always thought dumb blondes were fictional characters, until I saw a preview of an MTV show. That girl confessed that she can tell Left or Right but not NSEW. What made her appear bimbotic was when she sounded like she was complaining people who use NSEW for directions.
That was seriously sad.
Ookay, before I kill myself and any possible readers with my superbly long entry, I must restrain myself and end it here NOWWWW!!
XDDD. I came with full laptop batt and I am left with 25%. lAnd I did nothing about type this entry while listening to music. Lookies, bad enlgish resurfaces again. this includes typos, no punctuations etc. lolx. because i need to go soon lah, but I still would like to crap abit more to show case my bad typing skills. biut ap[parentely it is not that bad today. lolx. i have been commented and awed due to my fast typing speed, but fast also no use ma, need to be accurate as well. And this girl in my class can type really fast without looking at the keyboard and stuff like that and accurately as well. She is my hero! hahaha.