Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Monday, November 27, 2006
271106
this is the after watching so you think you can dance...
this is my after take....
MUST LEARN VIENESSE WALTZ. XDDD
gotta find a guy in tux. XDDDD
lolx it's an after effect of watching sailor moon as well. XD