Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Saturday, June 24, 2006
250606
myyyyy gooddddddd. it has been so long since i last posteeddddddd. rrrrawrrrr. let me collate about what iwant to say and slowwwwly fill up this empty spaccee. lolx.
a) bday pressies. b) kazhua day. c) 2506 d) bubble tea e) piercing f) sister wedding photo g) exam is like tomolo h) the king and the clownnnn... (hey i didn't know i like LJK since such a long time ago. i keep thinking its fairly recent) i) xmen3 j) maum's note k) academic: PW SUCKS l) eyecandies? m) a netizen life: what i hav been doing n) job attachment at JBP o) screw ups in ANgel/innovation p) regular rants on how cute I am and how everyone likes to put my pic on their blog. lolx.