Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Monday, April 17, 2006
170406
Read me. I am fucken pissed off.
AS much as I thank him for alerting me of how 'private' my blog was, I am at the same time angry and upset with him.
Why?
This is a private blog. It is not meant to reach the eyes of ppl I don't want to see.
I interogate him. Where the fuck he got the url from?
He pisses me off by telling me he couldn't remember. Apparently, he doens't realise how important my blog stays priovate to me and refuses to help any further in that matter.
Worst, he left a souvenir, which I will take action against and delete it away from tag-board. Trust me, I will delete the whole fucking board if neccesary.
AND LOSERS who are reading this, DON'T LINK ME. DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY PRIVATE BLOG? Be even grateful that I'm telling you my url! That's it, I'm going to password protect it.
And BTW, BOTH of you are already in my blacklist. It wouldn't mean much to you, but I know it has totally changed my perspective of how I should view both of you.
You ignorant stupid unicellular organism which deserves to die by the gullitone from which mary was chopped.
TRY and win me in a verbal fight. Come and CHALLENGE me.