Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Friday, March 10, 2006
SEX
Yes, you saw the title correctly, SEX.
i was thinking and my thoughts suddenly trailed to the words that my chairman once said to the ppl present,"Shit man, Su Bee is screwed."As thought amazed, he points towards me and told piano genius behind him, "Su Bee wants to have sex in the air plane."
Unknowing to him, I want to make love in train, car, bus, and public places too.
That's probably about the most daring thing I'm going to do. I'm going to film them. I'm going to do them in various positions. Use different ways to improve sex life, and I don't i will ever deny the usage of any novelty toys.
XDDDD but it's exclusive to my hubby <3333
They say sex sustains marriage and trust me, I'm going to make sure that it last. When I saw a report on the average number of times couples make love per year, i found out that the highest was actually one day once, the lowest was one week once. When I get married I'm hoping for minimum 2 day once.
Benefits of Sex (proven by science): 1. Forging lasting marriage 2. Anti-aging 3. Longevity 4. Burns fats fast and good 5. Some other wierd benefits like preventing heart diseases, depression or tooth decay. o.0
Yes. XD Let's get married and reap the benefits of being in love and loved!
Whatever. XD
All in all, my husband= good physique, and higher libido then I do. XDDDDD