Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Saturday, March 25, 2006
26 March 2006
yesterday was shinhwa day.
yesterday yesterday was NYJC disco night day. Also known as revealation day. And Amy's birthday. He has a girlfriend whom i suspected. Lolx. My ex classmates forgot about me. YH is no gentleman. I miss YZhe. He is such a nice and enthu person. Well, i got to dance with my baby. XD And do some dirty dancing. But somewhat sad, at the same time. no my shuai ge. lolx. XD 0610 was now 14. And they forgot about me. >.>
I lost my job as tuition teacher. don't ask why.
for the past few days, I have been doing sme intensive planning for the future thing.
this is what i plan to do this year. 1) Lose weigh like fuck and become like BoA (dear, you have no idea how plump BoA was during a period of time- you weren't into Kpop yet.) 2) Study like fuck (for the lack of expressive terms) and get eligibility for h3 subject for eitehr maths or physics. 3) Get a fucken job.
This is what i plan to do by next year end. 1) Study like fuck and apply for scholarship to some foreign university. 2) To be able to break dance. YES. WHAT's YOUR problem? I can shake my ass consecutively for 1 minute okay! TRY THAT. 3) Get a british accent. It really makes you sound damn blardy intelligent even if you are really stupid inside.
Decide my direction in life. engineering? forensic science? psychology? etc etc lawyers (so that i can officially sue you without paying money XD)
Lolx.
At least I know what I want to achieve in life.
I want to study abroad at least once in my lifetime. Go on holiday with my friends / sister. Get laid and give birth to my own kid after marriage (DUH). Do something crazy. And experience break up. XD Come out with some album or sth. Lolx. I may become a exhibitionist after I slim down. XD
I'm that bimbotic.
Okay, I need some pushers to push me in my needed direction. VOlunteer youself please?