Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Sunday, February 19, 2006
190206
I'm not an organized person. So don't count on me to give an organized entry.
Well, it's past valentine's day but i ended up giving flowers instead. lolx BEcause i was selling flowers and there were left overs. we did make a very small profit though. like maybe 200? gonna split cash tomorrow. or i hope so. XD
recently, i have been spending money quite frivalously. (is that even a word?). well, i don't know why. I just decided to juts break though. once. lolx bought annaling a ten dollar jacket. XD tian got her a 13 sth necklace. it was gorgeous. and so i decide BACY shuld also include echanging of accesroies to wear.
i found my differences in the cliques i belong to. one of which primary school and the other from secondary school. I'll just put it in the form of like this: primary VS secondary: tomboyish vs girlier moreonchildishspan vs more on mature span (on my thinking level and basis) I'' take the difference due to the difference in school during secondary. CGSS girls are brought up differently. XD
that brought another thing. No matter how many times I say I could have gone to RGS (and not take O levels), I realise i still love cedar the most. Cedar is the best place. Come on, it's not like all RG ppl go IP.. (i think). then i'll be stressed and all. Then WTH. GO RJ? who wants to go RJ? I want go VJ! XDDD Seriously. No offence there. Sec 3 and 4 rocks. Seriously. PANACHE!
okay now what? VJ? nope, i got enough to go AJ. lolx. so there im going. but i know my heart prob still resides in VJ. for whatever reasons. prob because of my nonexistance lovelife. .
okay. the word's been leaked. this URL will not be told to any one. XD HUR. WHATEVER.
say then say lOR.
for over 6 years, i have been liking the same guy. and im going a little insane now that he's seemingly closer to other girls but me. sometimes i feel like whacking myself for feeling this way. I hate to think myself as those typical girls who will get jealous and all that. I hate the feeling of dependency and attachment. On this issue, then i'd go, WTH. NOTHING even started GIRL. That's why im so angry with myself in the first place. i feel so dumbified. GAHHHHH. that one girl gloated in my face. i held back. *bangs head* i hate hormones before and during periods.
jack says that i have traits of a nu qiang ren, loosely translated as power woman- whatever the english term is, you get what I mean. that analysis came after 3 of us had a 3 man focus group. XD (3rd member shall remain unnamed) hehehe. I like my focus group. This is probably where i live my life lessons from. yup. It is where i learn my life lessons from. *hugssss members* XD
oh yea, i found out another thing that signifies the coming of my period. 1) increased hormonal surge 2) very fiery tempered. thinks that everyone is against me. hates everyone. everyone pisses me (or at least most) 3) oily skin and hair. 4) very hungry 5) tiredness (that lasts throughout period) 6) swollen eyes.
lolx. Don't be frightened male viewers. It's only blood. And it's supposed to create nice little babies for you. XD.