Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Sigh*
My 255 didn't work out as planned.
My results didn't come out as planned. Really. They were awfully disappointing. Sometimes, making me really upset and think about all the unfairness that sprouts from all these.
Honestly, there isn't hope for me to salvage my prelims, since it is very much screwed up. But I believe that my 255 will take me further than what I am scoring right now.
I did an analysis of my results, at the same time wondering why someone of 236 should overtake me in such great leap. I decided it was that very factor of low scorings that made them work very hard. I was, plain lazy.
Higher mother tongue was bad- it's a language problem. advice to self: read more chinese book, eat the chinese hand book, eat all possible bombastic phrases as such, practice chinese literacy, practice anything everything and anything possible. Find out what goes beyond task fufilment.
English: Learn how to write a piece with bombastic words and phrases with depth, accuracy and grammatical error free within a short frame of time, or being able to finish fast enough to be able to check my essay through. Dire need to produce legible handwriting. Task fufilment is lacking. Language skills are lacking. Vocabs are lacking. Sleep greatly appreciated.
Higher mathematics: Did very badly. Practice needed.
Overall conclusion: Bee should have gotten enough sleep the day before the exams such that she would have energy and strength to concentrate on the paper. Bee should have practiced more before the paper since it would have boost her motivation and may in fact help in place more eg. types of questions into her head. Bee should not panick at first glance and worry. Bee should focus. Bee should not be intimitated by infamiliarity. Bee needs to conquer. Bee needs to survive! Bee will fucking push ppl down. Bee will fucking push her way into JC.
Right now Bee needs to get her things ready for tomorrow. Like exam papers and cleaning up of worksheets. Then I'll work on the maths paper (new) then the exam paper.
Whatever it is, I'm going to beat every people in my class. I know this sounds really mean. But I still got to find a way to motivate myself. Just think about it. One of the only fucking 7 who didn't get distinction for Add maths, one of my only strongest subject which I would have scored almost effortlessly. Whatever it is, I'm going to study just about the immediate now. No matter what I do, I'm going to do it and beat the ass out of O levels.
Im currently just hoping that THIS passion won't dry up until december.
It better not.
Even Bi is not going to help. Bi is not going to. Unless he is reccomending good english books for me to read.
I'm still finding it hard to breathe. I don't know why. Just don't know why. Don't know why.
Use to be possible JC: -All of them, favourite being V Current possible JC: -NIL
I don't care now if every one starts pulling away from me because I need that privacy. That lonely mindset. Any thing that makes me tick and work. I need my new fresh grades. And those will be on my official O level certificates. Languages max A2, Both maths A1, Humans A1, Sciences max A2. Minus 2, Minus 2 again. If all goes well, I'll be getting 3 for L1R5. BIATCHES. I'm coming to get you.
Note: Energy not directed to any one in particular. Just mainly jealously letting loose with dire need of a bitching opposite.
Postings with Bi today malfunctioning. And I hope forever malfunctioning.
BITACHES.
MY 255! WHERE IS MY FAWKING 255?
T.T
Alright, there you have it. A totally not moral inculcating, enraged, vulgar, jealous and menstruating woman.
I'll live you with my favourite phrase and quote: "No one dies a virgin because life fucks us all." "So live with it."
I'm no virgin. Just a fucked up dolly used and abused many times by life.
Fuck the damn JS. It only plays Tri-Angle and LiBwHtg. And you have no idea the hours of input. Actually, you better do. Or estimate sth really long and something that crosses upon slow net connection, slow host, slow browser, faulty browser, nil plug in, messed up codes, changing of profiles, nagging mother, heat, thirst, mosquitoes, period and bouts of unwellness.
Whatever it is. No intention of pushing readers away.
Saw Bi on tv today. I was about to switch the telly off then I saw his name appear on the screen and some moving pic and voice. It took me seconds to have shock wear off that Rain was on the screen.
Favourite quotes from 'Monster': -The shock had caused too much stress on the poor old man's body and cause the lungs to be filled with blood, hence he couldn't breathe. Literally, he drowned and die in his own blood. -Open your legs up. We're going to stuff this plug into your ass hole so that your crap won't go all over the place when you die. (Situation of Morphine being injected into your bloodstream that will relax all the muscles including the sphincter that holds your shit and pee in)
Aren't all these things cool? The details, I mean. I love it when I learn something new from a story book. A new way of writing, a new of describing, a new way of how crime is done, a new way of how someone dies. New.
I need a new life. I need a l1r5 results. I'm going to work on changing that now.
Ciao~
PS. If you like my little forensic facts and my fascination with death, tell me, I'll gladly put more information up. Just little Bi Bi won't like it very much.