Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Official Beautiful Opening
Yes, this is officially the beautiful opening of my new blog, in which I shall worship Rain like never before.
First and foremost, I most announce my official imaginary marriage to Rain soon to come. All past lovers will not be taken into consideration that my imaginary marriage to Rain be invalid. Andy Lee Sun Ho from ShinHwa still remains my fiance. Eric Moon Jung Hyuk still remains my fling. And Rain shall permanently reign the title throne of my Hubby. I look forward to our wedding banquet before year 2005 ends.
Secondly, I hope that you will all congratulate Rain and I for finally getting wed to each other. We were meant for each other so get over your lost.
Thirdly, I hope that you will vote Rain and I as the cutest imaginary couple.
This is what you will take when you leavethis blog:
when he is rain, i’m ice. when he is bi, i’m bee.
when he dances, i watch him work his thang. when he sings, i listen to his sultry voice. when he acts, i wish i was starring opposite him.
we dance. we sing. we whine. we pout. we’re talented.