Man... Long gone are the times where you embed each song down onto your webpage like a sucker. Now with this piece of blog peripheral, I no longer have to do the dirty job. Now all I have to do is to post my current tunes and give a lousy brief description of the song and expect you guys to listen and agree. Muahahaha.
Here are the lousy descriptions:
Tablo's sexy in Girl Rock.
Aizome is hauntingly beautiful and is the OST to Jigoku Shoujo. ippen shin de miru?
For Whom the Bell Tolls requires that you don't question my choice.
Brand New just wants you to lose some weight with its frighteningly majestic feel in the music. If you watched the mv, you will feel frighteningly unfit as well.
NEVER question my music taste. For I own this scene. XD
I hope you have enjoyed the songs I have uploaded and place on
my blog. You may mindlessly agree in FAQ. XD
Signed, Bee
Living Evidence
Monday, September 26, 2005
Magnamity of a Woman
Oh woe. I look like an idiot who has been crying for 3 days straight.
No thanks to water retention, I have what it feels like swollen eyes. I have this feeling the size my eyes would be somewhere lurking the size of Bi's eyes if I were to stand beside him. For that, I'm avoiding Bi today.
I tried to.
It's amazing how small his eyes were and yet he had been still able to spot the irregularity of the shape of my eyes. Bi, my hubby, panicked. It was so sweet of him to do so. But when I told him it was due to the feminine monthly thing, he freaked out, which wasn't that fantasically sweet after all.
He wasn't the first guy to freak out at the natural process. I just don't understand why paranoia can exist on something that will give them beautiful babies in future. Bi was dancing around like a monkey, singing the famous korean children song when I tried to shove the idea into his head. He was being extremely immature then. But just as I was about to complain about his childish antics, it was then I remembered that it was the same puerile (also known as infantile) ways of his that had enamoured (also known as enraptured) me.
At that moment of blinding truth, I could do nothing but sigh at the spectacle that Bi was putting before me- Though I had been wondering if I could have done a huge fan service to all his fans out there.
As I turned my attention away from him, his reflection in the moniter suggested that a change of action had taken place when his image appeared bigger. He had the chair I was sitting on spun and looked at me seriously. Sometimes, I wonder if my hubby was an inane person. He flashed a great smile at me before suggesting baby.
Doing it with him is one thing and getting it is another thing.
Of course, it has been a pleasure to have intimacy with the sexiest man to walk the Earth, but a baby now was out of the question. Not when his wife, Bee, has barely tasted life at its greatest offer.
To all viewers out there, pregnancy is only a nine month thing and only stops period from coming for nine months- that's all. Estimating the average human life span, it is possible for me to produce around 50 or more children if I were to produce one every year. With effective subtraction from menopause, I would have produce an approximate of 35 children. Even if Bi is a near money generating machine, 35 children is just not pragmatic. Also, I have heard that the first few periods after child birth are going to be really heavy and painful. Should the question of which why continual childbirth was not enlisted as an option in the above, that's because dates matters.
As a moral inculcating person, that fact that lies beyond the words of the above paragraph was that a temporary relief to your situation plaguing you will not aid in long run. The plague might just strike back with 2 times its original magnitude.
If I have been giving you the impression that there are no permanent solution to the red sea, it's about time for you to open your mind and the widen the range of how you think. Solution to the monthly visits exist. In fact, I believe that there are solutions to the annihilation of such disturbing natural process, one of which is the eradication of the womb which burgeons and brings about the pain. My mom had it when I was nine and my dog one year later. However this process is irreversible. A woman who has undergone the surgery should not hope to give birth to her own child.
Given from the fact I see you and me here, our mothers have done great job living with all the pains to finally fufil nature's intial intention. The input of sacrifices from mothers are virtually unimaginable for a career oriented woman, because she has to give up her shape, which she had so fervertly worked for at the gym, her high-flying career and even her life should something go wrong during childbirth. The pain of water(think water bag) and blood pouring out of her. The physical and mental pain she might suffer from abuse and rape (Yes, rape can occur within marriages). Mother suffers silently. She does not scream, shout or holler about the situation she is in despite the dire urge to. I salute all woman kind for they have to pass through years of pain, especially mothers who lived through the even more painful years before, during and after childbirth.
For the bare naked truth that all mothers are the natural elites of the society, Bi accepts that wholeheartedly and even idolizes me for being such an existence. After his own mom, of course. But when it concerns the pain and woes a woman go through, Bi stops probing there.
Little wonder why he is afraid to know about the magnamity of a woman. My little Bi Bi is afraid of blood! He freaks at the sight of blood that does not belong to him. Just like me!
Okay. That was a bad attempt to redivert the traffic back to Bi.
Hey, this whole blog is based on fantasy of Bi and me, so live with it. XD
As you leave this post, you will know that: no.1: You should bow down to woman kind. no.2: Don't freak out at the natural process. no.3: I like things that appeal to senses like 'sex, alcohol and drug' and Bi. no.4: I'm an optimist. no.5: I'm a light hearted person. no.6: I'm wearing Andy's ring despite marriage to Bi. (okay, it's missing again...) no.7: Convinced that my mom is undergoing menopause. Testosterone level surges evidently visible through layers of vital tissues. [even Bi is reluctant to see her] no.8: May have to do grocery shopping next time. The food supply at home has hit a never yondered depth. [B*s are very upset at this lost] no.9: I live in a hotel. All expenses paid. Kin: Zero. Zero family warmth. [Even Rain has to go overseas you know... ] no.10: Bi is mine. And so is Andy, Eric and various other guys. XD